Today’s Gratitude List is short and so, so sweet:
Sisters: I have five by birth and two by marriage. Lucky me. (Yes, I have brothers, too. I’m thankful for them, too. Today I am talking sisters.)
- Deanna, for your inspiring sense of style. I have none, so I must beg and borrow from others.
- Bonita, my first best friend.
- Vickie, thanks for calling just to say thank you and then some.
- Karen, your intelligence and creativity inspire me.
- Julie, what a wonderful visit we had this weekend.
- Marcia, next to littlest of the little kids. You are to grace what Deanna is to fashion.
- Cheryl, I love your sense of humor and your genuine hospitality. You so often open your home to us, and only accused me of stealing a towel once. (See what I mean about her sense of humor.)
I am truly blessed by all of you. You gift me in ways too numerous to count.
For more inspiring gratitude lists, hop on over the Laurel’s Alphabet Salad by clicking on this link.