Here are twelve little things I like to do that cost little or no money. I always get a tickle out of gifting people on the spur of the moment:
- Pay the toll for the person in back of me.
- Let someone go ahead of me in the long, long, holiday shopping line.
- Give someone my seat on the train.
- Offer to help someone carry their packages to the car.
- Say thank you.
- Take the neighbor’s newspaper from the end of the drive to the doorstep.
- Forget to keep score.
- Ask a clerk how her day is going.
- Listen for as long as it takes.
- Pay a compliment to someone I don’t know.
- Ask for advice.
What do you like to do?